Home to the majestic Himalayas and ancient Kingdoms, Nepal is more than just about mountains and trekking! Experience century old Hindu and Buddhist practices, colorful villages dotted with ancient architecture and temples, and luscious jungles filled with wildlife. With 131 ethnic groups, Nepal is one of the most cultural diversified countries in Asia and every corner has its own unique story to tell. Come discover this magical land of ancient traditions and several World Heritage Sites.
Nepal is a landlocked country between India and China with population of around 26.4 million. It is the 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by land in the world. The land rises from 58 m on south to the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest (8,848.86 m) on north including 8 of the 14th world highest mountains.
Lumbini in the south of Nepal is the birthplace of Gautam Buddha and Nepal also hosts many of the holiest pilgrimage sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Muktinath Temple to the sacred Buddhist Monasteries. It has a vast bio diversity and hosts many of the endangered animal species like Royal Bengal Tiger, Red Panda, Asiatic Elephants, Himalayan Musk Deer, Wild Water Buffalo and Gangetic Dolphin.
Main Attractions of Nepal,
highest mountain, Sagarmatha (Mt.
Everest) - (8,848.86m) including 8 of the 14th highest Mountains in
2. One of the Holiest Hindu Temples in the world, Shree Pashupatinath Temple at the bank of holy Bagmati River in Kathmandu.
3. The birth place of Gautam Buddha in the south, place called Lumbini from where Buddhism was flourished.
4. Country of World Heritage Sites and the capital city Kathmandu is often termed as City of UNESCO.
5. World’s Highest Gorge, Kali Gandaki Gorge in Annapurna Region.
6. Some of the world’s Highest Human Settlement in Upper Dolpo on west.
7. Nepal is Trekkers Paradise in the world having Everest Region, Annapurna Region, Langtang Region, Manaslu Region, Dolpo Region and many more.
8. Best place for Jungle Safari to see One Horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, many flora and fauna including Ethnic Tharu People. Chitwan National Park
and many other parks including Bardia National Park are the paradise for Bird Watchers.
9. Best place for Cultural tour with big ancient palaces, only Living Goddess in the World, Kumari, living museum, city of devotees and many more.
10. World famous Everest Mountain flight.
11. Medieval Cities, Sacred Sites for Hinduism and Buddhism.
12. Pokhara, a city of nature and adventure.
13. Best place for Yoga, Meditation and for wellness tour.
14. Paradise of Adventure lovers for Climbing, Mountain Biking, Motor Cycling, Rafting, Kayaking, Bungee, Paragliding, Ultra light flight, Rock Climbing.
15. Only Rectangular flag in the world.
16. Famous for mouth watering Nepalese Cuisine (Dal Bhat, Momo, Choila,Raksi and many more)
Nepal is the paradise for Mountain Views, Golden Temples, Stupas and Monasteries, Friendly People, Adventure Seekers, Jungle Safaris, Bird Watching. Nepal marks one of the world’s great valuable travel destinations.